Subject: [trill] RE： draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization WG Last Call (11/15 - 12/6)

From: "Ariel Gu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 17:21:32 +0800

Hi, chairs and dear all.

I think this draft provides the method to reduce the packet flooding in DC
based on trill. I support the adoption.

Gu Rong

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------

发件人: Donald Eastlake [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2016年11月15日 16:33
收件人: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
主题: [trill] draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization WG Last Call (11/15 - 12/6)

On behalf of the Chairs, this message begins a three week WG Last Call on

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-arp-optimization/

This draft was returned to the TRILL WG by the IESG due to problems they
found in the draft and has since been significantly modified. There is one
IPR declaration on this draft here

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2896/

The call is three weeks rather than the usual two due to overlap with the
IETF meeting when people are usually pretty busy.

In your response please include answers to the following questions: 

Is this draft ready for publication?

Do the proposed methods substantially reduce ARP/ND traffic?

Are the IESG comments on the earlier version of this draft are sufficiently
addressed?

Thanks,
Donald (TRILL WG Secretary)
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

---------------------------------------------------------

祝好！

顾戎 13811520541

[email-masked]
中国移动通信有限公司研究院 网络技术研究所
中国北京市西城区宣武门西大街32号（100053）