Subject: [trill] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel-02.txt

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 16:11:56 -0400

As per the presentation at the Berlin IETF meeting here
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/materials/slides-99-trill-vendor-channel-protocol/
the vendor channel draft has been revived.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel-02.txt
To: Hao Weiguo <[email-masked]>, Yizhou Li <[email-masked]>,
Ayan Banerjee <[email-masked]>, "Donald E. Eastlake" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Donald E. Eastlake and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-channel
Revision:       02
Title:          TRILL: Vendor Specific TRILL Channel Protocol
Document date:  2017-09-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eastlake-trill-
vendor-channel-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-
vendor-channel/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-vendor-
channel-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-trill-
vendor-channel-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-trill-
vendor-channel-02

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol is implemented by devices called TRILL switches or RBridges
   (Routing Bridges). TRILL includes a general mechanism, called RBridge
   Channel, for the transmission of typed messages between RBridges in
   the same campus and between RBridges and end stations on the same
   link. This document specifies a method to send vendor specific
   messages over the RBridge Channel facility.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat