Subject: [Trust-router] Trust Router Dinner Summary

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 15:49:06 -0500

Jim, Rhys, Alan and myself  met for dinner Tuesday

Agenda:

* go over comments made at the London and Warwick discussions
* Review what is most needed for ongoing review of the work

Jim wanted to understand the comments David made in London about the
trust model.  We went over those (at least to the best of my
understanding)

Then we discussed current document status.

Jim and Alan said that an updated high-level document with a good
definitions section would be critical to others understanding the work.
Alan would especially like a walk-through of what happens when a subject
authenticates to an RP in our model.
Jim said that he really needs sample message flows including JSON both
for the temporary identity protocol and for the routing exchange in
order to evaluate those protocols.
he said that for his technical evaluation that's higher priority than
the high-level description.

---

From: Alejandro Perez Mendez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 10:00:30 +0100

Hello,

I agree with Jim. I would really appreciate a document describing both 
protocols exchanges, with examples. I think that's really needed, since 
when I read the draft(s) a few weeks ago, the general idea was more or 
less clear, but I expected more detail of description from something 
that it's actually implemented.

Regards,
Alejandro

> _______________________________________________
> trust-router mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/trust-router