Subject: [tsv-area] Looking for Volunteer to chair the RMT WG

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:35:39 +0200

We are looking for volunteers to become co-chair in RMT WG together with 
  Lorenzo Vicisano.
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rmt-charter.html

The main work is to continue the update of a number of experimental RFC 
to proposed standard. The main issue here is to fulfill the security 
requirements to become proposed standard. Thus some knowledge of 
security is an advantage.

If you are interested please send a response to me and Lorenzo and 
include the following information:
- Name
- Affiliation
- Major accomplishments and official positions within IETF. Please note
that there are no requirement to had held any previous WG chair position
etc.

Please send your response at the latest the 10th of October.

cheers

Magnus Westerlund
TSV AD