Subject: [tsv-area] TSVAREA meeting in Chicago

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:59:01 +0300

We are planning to have our usual open Transport Area meeting in  
Chicago. Please send agenda requests to the ADs.

Lars and Magnus

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 15:12:07 +0200

> Chicago. Please send agenda requests to the ADs.
And to remind people what we want for the Transport Area meetings: We 
want to have presentation and discussion on transport related topics of 
wider interest. It can be WG problems that should get wider attention. 
Existing problems that we in the future should consider to work with. 
Information about real-world deployment issues or network 
characteristics information.

The time per topic is usually 20-30 minutes but is open for discussion.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------