Subject: [tsv-area] TSVAREA presentation slots for SF

From: ext ext ext ext Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:31:07 +0200

Hi,

please send agenda requests for TSVAREA in SF to tsv- 
[email-masked], including:

	title/topic
	presenter
	requested time

The purpose of the TSVAREA meeting is to inform about and discuss
important issues, developments and work within the transport area or
outside work that impacts the transport area. In contrast to TSVWG,
TSVAREA does not produce any documents. TSVAREA can include tutorial-
style talks on transport topics, maybe based on related IRTF or other
research work. Another possibility is "mini-BOFs", where interested
people can get quick feedback on BOF ideas they may have.

Lars

---

From: Eggert Lars (Nokia-NRC/Espoo) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:29:47 +0100

Hi,

here's a first cut at our SF agenda. We have loads of time left.  
Please send agenda requests for TSVAREA in SF to tsv- 
[email-masked], including:

	title/topic
	presenter
	requested time

Lars

TSVAREA preliminary agenda (dated 2009-02-27)
IETF-74, San Francisco, CA, USA
WEDNESDAY, March 25, 2009
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I

Chairs:    Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
            Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>

1300-1320  Agenda Bashing
(20 min)   Note Well
            State of the Area

1320-1350  Multipath TCP Opportunities and Pitfalls
            Iljitsch van Beijnum

            About the advantages we can gain from making TCP work
            over multiple paths, and the issues that need to be
            solved in order to make it work. This includes discussion
            about a multipath TCP that is supported on both ends and
            a multipath TCP that is implemented in just the sender
            and works with unmodified receivers.

1350-1500  [unallocated]