Subject: [tsv-area] TSVAREA presentation slots for Anaheim

From: "Eggert Lars (Nokia-NRC/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:33:38 +0200

Hi,

please send agenda requests for TSVAREA to [email-masked], including:

	title/topic
	presenter
	requested time

The purpose of the TSVAREA meeting is to inform about and discuss
important issues, developments and work within the transport area or
outside work that impacts the transport area. In contrast to TSVWG,
TSVAREA does not produce any documents. TSVAREA can include tutorial-
style talks on transport topics, maybe based on related IRTF or other
research work. Another possibility is "mini-BOFs", where interested
people can get quick feedback on BOF ideas they may have.

Our agenda is already rather full, with two longer sessions:

	Adobe's Real-Time Media Flow Protocol (RTMFP)
	Matthew Kaufman
	45 minutes

	Discussion on the continued IETF maintenance of RSVP & IntServ
	Lars Eggert & Magnus Westerlund
	45 minutes

Lars

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 10:21:23 +0200

Anyone?