Subject: TSV Area meeting at IETF-86 in Orlando

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:05:49 +0100

Dear all,

At the IETF 86 meeting, we're planning to hold a TSVAREA session in 
order to cover (at least) a briefing/tutorial on the state of SCTP, a 
general open discussion on AQM and potential for IETF work in this 
area, and a short information about the issue of filling the Transport 
Area Director position.

If there are any other topics that you'd like to discuss, please let the 
ADs know right away so that we can get the agenda finalized into the 
timeslot.

  Wes and Martin

-- 
IETF Transport Area Director

[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe
NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office:
Athene, Odyssey Business Park, West End  Road, London, HA4 6QE, GB
Registered in England 2832014