Subject: Fwd: Nomcom 2012: Feedback on TSV Nominees

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 11:40:46 +0100

Please, provide your feedback as soon as possible!

   MArtin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Nomcom 2012: Feedback on TSV Nominees
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 07:20:17 -0800
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>

Thanks to everyone who helped the IETF Nominating Committee
(Nomcom) by responding to our call for Transport (TSV) Area Director
nominations.

Three individuals accepted nominations for the TSV area director position.
The Nomcom is therefore seeking input from the community about
whether these nominees are a good fit for the TSV Area Director position.

The Nomcom is therefore seeking community feedback about the
following individuals:
-- Spencer Dawkins
-- Mark Townsley
-- Margaret Wasserman
-- Ken Carlberg
-- Linda Dunbar
-- Tom Haynes

The Nomcom is happy to accept input from the community either via email
to [email-masked] or via our web tool:
https://www.ietf.org/group/nomcom/2012/input/

Note that our webtool requires an ietf.org login, anyone can easily get an
ietf.org account at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts

Note that the Nomcom is following the guidelines in RFC 5680 in making
public the list of individuals who have agreed to be considered for the
position of TSV Area Director.

The Nomcom is operating on a very tight time schedule, and would
appreciate input as soon as possible. To ensure your input is received in
time to be useful to the  Nomcom please send input on or before Monday,
February 11.

Thanks again for your help,
- Matt Lepinski
   [email-masked]

-- 
[email-masked]

NEC Laboratories Europe - Network Research Division NEC Europe Limited
Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL
Registered in England 283