Subject: new AQM list

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:09:29 -0400

Following on the TSVAREA meeting today, we started a new non-WG
mailing list called "AQM" for Active Queue Management topics:

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/aqm

This is intended to be the place to discuss drafts, and proposing
a BoF or WG charter for AQM work, along with anything else related
to sizing and managing buffers that may be relevant.

If the folks who are interested could join there, and gradually
shift the conversations to it, off of TSVWG (who have other fish
to fry), that would be excellent.

Thanks for your feedback today!

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems

---

From: "Fred Baker (fred)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:21:38 +0000

Thanks.