Subject: Re: TSV AD Office Hours at IETF101

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 15:22:12 +0000

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 10:15 AM, Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> we will hold the AD Office Hours for IETF101 in London on
>
>         Wednesday, March 21, 15:20-16:50 (Afternoon session II).
>
> The room is not announced yet, so please check the agenda for further
> information.
>
> If you would like to discuss something with out, please come by! Or let us
> know in advance if you have something that needs further discussion!
>
> Mirja
>

The room for TSV AD office hours is in the formal agenda - it's the
Victoria Room, 1st floor east, but it's a scavenger hunt to find.

If you've already collected all the secretariat scavenger hunt stickers,
you should drop by!

Spencer