Subject: TSV AD Office Hours for IETF 102

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:19:15 -0500

Dear IESG Secretary (bcc),

Mirja and I have reserved the IESG breakout room for TSV AD Office Hours
during the first Tuesday Afternoon session (1330 to 1530).

Could you add this to the formal agenda, and please let us know what the
actual room is?

Dear TSV Chairs and TSVAREA,

Please let us know if you have any questions or topics you'd like to
discuss with us in a quiet room, so we'll be prepared to talk.

Travel safely, and we'll see (many of) you in Montreal!

Spencer

---

From: "Liz Flynn via RT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 15:33:37 -0700

Hi Spencer,

Your office hours are now listed on the agenda. The room will be McGill.

Please let us know if there's anything else!

Thanks,
Liz Flynn
Secretariat

On Mon Jun 18 07:19:31 2018, [email-masked] wrote:

  Dear IESG Secretary (bcc), Mirja and I have reserved the IESG breakout room
  for TSV AD Office Hours during the first Tuesday Afternoon session (1330 to
  1530). Could you add this to the formal agenda, and please let us know what
  the actual room is?

  Dear TSV Chairs and TSVAREA, Please let us know if you have any questions
  or topics you'd like to discuss with us in a quiet room, so we'll be
  prepared to talk. Travel safely, and we'll see (many of) you in Montreal!
  Spencer

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 19:00:09 -0500

Hi, Liz,

> Please let us know if there's anything else!

You're a rock star. Thanks!

Spencer