Subject: IETF 108 TSV Office Hours

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:37:15 +0000

Hello TSV area, Magnus and I set up a Webex for Transport Area AD office  
hours, the Friday before IETF 108. Come by and say hello!

Title: IETF 108 TSV Office Hours

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m650832f590bd72e1a2e6c61407ab7b66
Meeting number (access code): 161 932 5602

Meeting password: ZPjDiTMT233

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported):  
tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1619325602%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mc2e9697681de7f45cd4e956aca267507

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

If you are a host, click here to view host information:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc322403f6adf1e3d0a8effdecc463155

Can't join the meeting? Contac...
When: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8am – 9am Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where:  
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m650832f590bd72e1a2e6c61407ab7b66
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer