Subject: TSV AD Office Hours

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 10:23:27 -0700

TSV Area,

Magnus and I invite you to our IETF 109 AD office hours, which will be at
1500 UTC on 10 November 2020. This is the Tuesday before the meeting,
during the hackathon.

This is listed on the 109 agenda
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/agenda/>, where WebEx details should
be available shortly.

Magnus and I will also hang around in gather.town before and after each
day's agenda, but due to time zones you are unlikely to find us there at
the same time.

Come by and say hello!

WebEx info:

Meeting number (access code): 171 526 0566

Meeting password: 3WSx2mMpPi2

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

4:00 pm  |  (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm,
Vienna  |  1 hr 15 mins

Start meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1138e9ff82b3f1d78397fa03934f3301>

*Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)*

+1-650-479-3208,,1715260566##
<%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1715260566%23%23*01*> Call-in
toll number (US/Canada)

*Join by phone*

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=ma6cdab2e8c4cd70fe3eb4861e3b6b0be>

*Join from a video system or application*

Dial [email-masked]

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

*Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business*

Dial [email-masked]