Subject: RE: TSV AD Office Hours for IETF 110

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2021 16:12:21 +0000

Correct meeting link: 
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m689aa12ae4b319f4e371988b8330a863> 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m689aa12ae4b319f4e371988b8330a863

/Magnus

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Sent: den 9 februari 2021 16:35
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: TSV AD Office Hours for IETF 110

Hello Transport Area,

We're holding our IETF 110 Office Hours on 3 March from 1530-1630 UTC, as 
shown on the meeting agenda. This is the Wednesday before the main IETF week.

If I understand correctly, this will be the URL:

https://ietf.webex.com/meet/pr1430119830570

Please come by if you'd like to discuss any matters of substance, express your 
thanks to Magnus, say welcome to Zahed, or throw virtual tomatoes at me.

We also intend to hang around in gather.town during IETF week, during breaks 
and after each day's sessions. Come say hello!

Martin