Subject: TSV AD Office hours for IETF 113

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2022 17:22:40 -0800

It appears that both Zahed and I will be in Vienna!

Come to our office hours in Park Suite 6, 1pm Sunday local time, and say
hello! It's been a long time.

If you won't be in town, here's the webex:
Sunday, March 20, 2022
1:00 PM  |  (UTC+01:00) Amsterdam, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm,
Vienna  |  1 hr

Start meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6cb0f6dbb61114a0d962cf5ef05ab3d0>

*More ways to join:*

*Join from the meeting link*
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6cb0f6dbb61114a0d962cf5ef05ab3d0

*Join by meeting number*
Meeting number (access code): 2420 095 2622
Meeting password: tsv__rules

*Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)*
+1-650-479-3208,,24200952622##
<%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*24200952622%23%23*01*> Call-in toll number
(US/Canada)

*Join by phone*
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=mf0a14dc095af2c8a12f1ff6b0f23d3af>

*Join from a video system or application*
Dial [email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.