Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 13:57:45 +0100

Dear TSVers,

I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing or 
being requested for publication as of 12/02, 11:00 am UTC.

Please find below all documents checked and what to do with these 
documents.

There are a number of ongoing and pending reviews. But I still have to 
look up the current state.

Documents that require TSV attention:
none

Documents that do not require TSV attention:
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol-19
draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-05
draft-ietf-idr-large-community-09
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-09
draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l3-topology-06
draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-08
draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-01
draft-adid-urn-02
draft-ietf-avtext-avpf-ccm-layered-03
draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-16
draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-04
draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-04
draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17
draft-wilde-json-seq-suffix-01
draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-06
draft-ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling-10
draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-14
draft-ietf-6man-default-iids-16
draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-10
draft-leiba-3967upd-downref-02
draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-12
draft-ietf-taps-transports-12

Kind regards

   Martin

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 07:36:28 -0800

Hi, Martin,

I would think we would want to track TAPS and most TSV docs (though I
think we can assume we're already doing so). If that's the reason
they're not in the "look at list", maybe we can have a third category -
i.e., already TSV/transport docs.?

Joe

On 12/2/2016 4:57 AM, Martin Stiemerling wrote:
> Dear TSVers,
>
> I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing
> or being requested for publication as of 12/02, 11:00 am UTC.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Tsv-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsv-art