Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 02/20

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:14:14 +0100

Dear TSVers,

I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing or 
being requested for publication as of 02/20, 07:00 am UTC.

Please find below all documents checked and what to do with these 
documents.

Documents that require TSV attention:
draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-08 -- Colin
draft-ietf-anima-grasp-09 -- Lou
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-08 -- Adrian
draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-07 -- Joerg
draft-ietf-dime-load-07 -- Bob

Documents that do not require TSV attention:
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm
draft-ietf-dane-smime
draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis
draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc7321bis
draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce
draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn
draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params

The current list of pending reviews (auto generate by the datatracker):
The following reviewers have assignments:

For telechat 2017-03-02

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Bernard Aboba          2017-03-01 draft-ietf-6man-rfc4291bis-07
Fernando Gont          2017-02-13 
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-05
Fernando Gont          2017-02-13 
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-05
Yoshifumi Nishida      2017-03-01 draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-08
Joseph Touch           2017-03-01 draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-04
Brian Trammell         2017-02-15 draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-11

For telechat 2017-03-16

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Bob Briscoe            2017-02-27 draft-ietf-dime-load-07
Adrian Farrel          2017-02-28 
draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-08
Joerg Ott              2017-03-13 draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-07

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Lou Berger             2017-03-02 draft-ietf-anima-grasp-09
Janardhan Iyengar      2017-02-15 draft-ietf-bmwg-virtual-net-04
Colin Perkins          2017-03-02 
draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-08

Early review requests:

Reviewer               Due        Draft
David Black            2017-02-21 draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-10

* Other revision previously reviewed
** This revision already reviewed

Thanks for all reviews!

   Martin