Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 02/01

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 11:00:59 +0100

Dear TSVers,

I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing or 
being requested for publication as of 02/01, 10:00 am UTC.

Please find below all documents checked and what to do with these documents.

Documents that require TSV attention:
draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05 -- assigned to Michael Tüxen
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-protection-05 -- Fernando Gont
draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-05 -- Fernando Gont
draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-10 -- David Black. Review of draft also 
exoplicity requested by Susan Hares (RTG Area)

Documents that do not require TSV attention:
draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-05
draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-05
draft-ietf-mmusic-sctp-sdp-22
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue-05
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-06
draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-09
draft-ietf-dmm-4283mnids-04

Thanks,

   Martin