Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Triage team: Review of IETF LC documents as of 10/26

From: Martin Stiemerling <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 10:00:50 +0200

Dear TSVers,

I did work through all documents that are in IETF LC, IESG processing or 
being requested for publication as of 10/26, 10:00 am CEST.

Please find below all documents checked and what to do with these
documents.

Documents that require TSV attention:
draft-ietf-bier-mpls-encapsulation-11  -- see my email just before this one
draft-ietf-6man-maxra-03 -- see my email just before this one

Documents that do not require TSV attention:
draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-24
draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-12
draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno-12
draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-08
draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-13
draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-06

Thanks,

   Martin