Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV-ART meeting in London 18 March 15-16

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:30:22 +0100

TSV-ART,

The TSV ADs and the triage team would kindly request that those TSV-ART 
members that will attend the IETF London meeting to participate in 
discussion and information session on Sunday the 18th at 15:00 to 16:00. 
Room will be announced when known.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Media Technologies, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:00:11 -0800

Unfortunately I have another meeting starting at 3:30, so I can only attend
the first half.

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 7:30 AM, Magnus Westerlund <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Tsv-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsv-art
>
>