Subject: [Tsv-art] IETF 103 TSV dinner

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 11:22:57 -0500

Dear TSVers,

Mirja and I plan to have the usual TSV dinner on Monday evening in Bangkok.
Please RSVP at this link: https://doodle.com/poll/dqtat7wruuvh8nev.

It looks like our schedule ends earlier than the usual Monday IETF
schedule, so I showed our start time at 7 PM. If that's the wrong answer,
please let me know.

We remember two vegetarians and a  pescetarian, but if you have dietary
restrictions other than those two, please let us know in the comments for
that survey.

As usual, we appreciate early RSVPs because that helps planning capacity
(and we'd rather not drop TSV leadership packets). We'll make our
reservation on Saturday or Sunday of IETF week, and seating will be
best-effort after that.

If you've been thinking of someone who would make a good TSV working group
chair or reviewer, please let Mirja and I know. We can talk to them and
invite them, to let them know the team better.

Thanks, and see you in Bangkok!

Spencer