Subject: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 06:50:50 -0800

Reviewer: Colin Perkins
Review result: Ready

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

I have reviewed draft-ietf-httpbis-cdn-loop-01. It defines a new HTTP header
that can be used to detect CDN forwarding loops. There are no apparent
transport issues. 

Editorial: The terminology 'The CDN-Loop Request Header' can easily be
misread to suggest that the CDN is being requested to loop traffic. Using
instead 'The "CDN-Loop" Request Header' might make this clearer.

Colin