Subject: [Tsv-art] Updated TSVART wiki

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 16:11:15 +0000

Hi,

I have just gone over the TSVART wiki
(https://trac.ietf.org/trac/tsv/wiki/TSVART) and its sub-pages of the
reviewer's general guidelines and the common transport issues.

- to remove reference to the TSV-DIR other than in historical context

- added the training slides (updated to remove errors) from London

- added the review boiler plate

- corrected referenced information to the current tool set.

Please review 

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------