Subject: [Tsv-art] Tsvart telechat review of draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-11

From: Michael Scharf <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 12:08:27 -0800

Reviewer: Michael Scharf
Review result: Ready

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

This is a follow-up to my TSV-ART review of version of -08 of this document. I
have read again version -11.

The content of version -11 is a huge improvement. I'd like to thank the
authors, the document shepherd, and the tech advisor (David Black) for
addressing my main concerns.

Michael

---

From: János Farkas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 21:44:44 +0100

Thank you Michael!
Janos