Subject: [Tsv-art] Open review assignments in tsvart

From: Magnus Westerlund via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 05:27:53 -0700

Hi,

This time some of you have received multiple related documents. I have sent individual emails to you. 

The following reviewers have assignments:

For telechat 2019-04-11

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Joerg Ott              2016-08-01 draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-15 

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
Bob Briscoe            2019-04-05 draft-ietf-manet-dlep-multi-hop-extension-06 
Bob Briscoe            2019-04-03 draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-05 
Wesley Eddy            2019-04-12 draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-22 
Wesley Eddy            2019-04-12 draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-23 
Wesley Eddy            2019-04-12 draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-13 
Wesley Eddy            2019-04-12 draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-notifications-17 
Yoshifumi Nishida      2019-03-19 draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-30 
Colin Perkins          2019-04-11 draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-25 

* Other revision previously reviewed
** This revision already reviewed