Subject: [Tsv-art] Open review assignments in tsvart

From: Wesley Eddy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 12:34:37 -0700

The following reviewers have assignments:

Last calls:

Reviewer               LC end     Draft
David Black            2019-05-07 draft-ietf-softwire-iftunnel-04 
Martin Stiemerling     2019-05-03 draft-ietf-pce-applicability-actn-11 

* Other revision previously reviewed
** This revision already reviewed

Next in the reviewer rotation:

  Joseph Touch
  Brian Trammell
  Michael Tüxen
  Magnus Westerlund
  Bernard Aboba
  David Black
  Olivier Bonaventure
  Bob Briscoe
  Wesley Eddy
  Gorry Fairhurst

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 08:26:57 +0000

Reviewers,

The below list is not correct due to how the datatracker calculates who
is next reviewer. The implementation assumes round robin, which we are
not following strictly. We now know that the assigner needs to select
"skip next" when doing out of order assignments. 

Another way of seeing who is roughly next for a review is to go to:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/tsvart/reviewers/

And select the "Days Since Completed" column so that it sorts from high
to low. That order is more likely to reflect what order you will get
your next review. But please note that currently Wes is assigning
reviews and he will match your expertise to the documents.

Cheers

Magnus

On 2019-04-26 21:35, Wesley Eddy via Datatracker wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Tsv-art mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsv-art
>

-- 

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Network Architecture & Protocols, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------