Subject: [Tsv-art] Tsvart telechat review of draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-11

From: David Black via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 10:11:26 -0700

Reviewer: David Black
Review result: Ready with Nits

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

The -11 version of this draft contains a new paragraph of text in Section 6.6
that warns operators about the timing interaction possibility with transport
protocols raised in the review of the -10 version.  That paragraph also
provides an implicit suggestion on what to do (just use the 5 minute default
time period between samples).

Nit in that new paragraph: "(5 minute)" -> "(5 minutes)"
This nit can be left to the RFC Editor to correct.