Subject: [Tsv-art] IETF Last call mailing list

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:41:30 +0000

Hi,

I don't know if everyone of you have been plugged into discussions on 
[email-masked] and the announecment (which I fail to find). 

Anyway, since the 21st of October using the datatracker to submit your reviews
will result in them going to this new mailing list dedicated to IETF last call
comments ([email-masked]). If you where subscribed to [email-masked] you havebeen automatically added to this new list. 

If you are not using the datatracker to submit your TSV-art reviews, then please
send them to [email-masked] in the future instead of [email-masked]. 

And if you have hesistated to be subscribed to [email-masked] before the 
[email-masked] will be more focused but still a high volume list, but
hopefully easier to find those things that are of your interest.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------