Subject: [Tsv-art] Datatracker reminder setting

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 09:38:53 +0000

Hi,

There are a new feauter deployed in the datatracker related to review teams.
There is now a function to send reminder emails on review requests that you
haven't answered either accepted or rejected. I would recommend that you turn
this feature on with a reasonable setting. 

To turn on the reminder:

1. Go to "My Reviews" under the user menu in the datatracker. 
2. At the bottom of the page there are settings for the Transport Area Review
Team. Under the list there is a "Chagne settings" button. On that page you can
set to get reminder every X days while the answer is pending. 

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Torshamnsgatan 23           | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------