Subject: [Tsv-art] IETF 109 TSVART Dinner

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 11:36:43 -0700

Hello leaders of TSV,

Magnus and I would like to invite all of you to the IETF 109 TSVART
"dinner" on 12 November at 1600-1800 UTC. We'll meet in gather.town, which
I understand will already be up that week for the hackathon.

As all of us are in European and North American time zones, we figured
having it right before or after the sessions would mean zero participation
from one of the continents. So bring your coffee or alcohol, breakfast or
lunch or dinner, and come socialize!

See you then,
Martin

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 09:26:02 +1000

> On 22 Sep 2020, at 4:36 am, Martin Duke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hello leaders of TSV,
> 
> Magnus and I would like to invite all of you to the IETF 109 TSVART "dinner" on 12 November at 1600-1800 UTC. We'll meet in gather.town, which I understand will already be up that week for the hackathon.
> 
> As all of us are in European and North American time zones

*waves* Hello, Martin.

> , we figured having it right before or after the sessions would mean zero participation from one of the continents. So bring your coffee or alcohol, breakfast or lunch or dinner, and come socialize!

*looks at time zone conversion* I think I'll sit this one out...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 09:39:54 +0000

On Tue, 2020-09-22 at 09:26 +1000, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> > Magnus and I would like to invite all of you to the IETF 109 TSVART "dinner"
> > on 12 November at 1600-1800 UTC. We'll meet in gather.town, which I
> > understand will already be up that week for the hackathon.
> > 

Sorry, it was me who screwed up. 

> 
> > , we figured having it right before or after the sessions would mean zero
> > participation from one of the continents. So bring your coffee or alcohol,
> > breakfast or lunch or dinner, and come socialize!
> 

I think we want to have this chance of discussion prior to the meeting. 

However, we could schedule an hour of socializing time before and after the
meeting on like Thursday of the IETF 109 week and you can attend those that work
for you. 
 
Cheers

Magnus Westerlund 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Networks, Ericsson Research
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
Torshamnsgatan 23           |
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: David Noveck <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 06:50:31 -0400

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020, 5:40 AM Magnus Westerlund <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> "dinner"

I don't see how.
.

> > *looks at time zone conversion* I think I'll sit this one out
>

I think a lot of people will be doing that.

> I think we want to have this chance of discussion prior to the meeting.

Or prior to the virtual interims that will replace the official meeting.
The time/date you have proposed will work in either case