Subject: [Tsv-art] Need for volunteer to review draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 14:01:26 +0000

Hi,

So we are in need of a reviewer willing to do a review and provided the WG
with input so that they can improve the document prior to going forward
again. What is really needed are to look at the concepts and "definitions"
for security functions that can be applied to transport protocols that they
attempt to define as capabilities and functions that filter packets.  From
my perspective the amount of work is not major. Go through the YANG
definitions for things that has anything to do with transport and provide
feedback on them. For example Joe has already noted that there are nothing
defined as "Total length" in UDP. So the question is what they are after
here. And UDP Options may need to be factored in. Things like this. 

We know that the WG need to work on this document, but it would good to tell
them now rather than later what they need to fix. Maybe some need for
clarifying discussion but I hope not. If the discussion drags out please
inform me and say that you don't have time for more. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model

If you are willing to perform this review please inform Wes and he will
assign the review to you.

Thanks

Magnus