Subject: [Tsv-art] Invitation: TSVART Remote "Dinner" @ Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:30am - 10:30am (PDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 17:59:45 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: TSVART Remote "Dinner"
When: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:30am – 10:30am Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where: Meet in the gather.town bar

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/uqw-mowi-otj?hs=224

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MjMybHNlZDI2ZmdpNXVhb2o2MW42ZDBnbWcgdHN2LWFydEBpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MjMjbWFydGluLmguZHVrZUBnbWFpbC5jb202MjczY2ZhNDY3NzY4ODBlZjE4NzA0ZjU3MDMyOWFlNjcyMDk4N2Rj&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification  
settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding