Subject: [Tsv-art] TSV Chairs/Review Team Dinner

From: Martin Duke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 09:57:58 -0800

Hello transport area leaders,

Zahed and I are excited to announce the plan for our customary dinner via
IETF week. We are going to have a remote and in-person component.

*Remote:*
*Location: *In Gather, in the bar if there is one
*Date/Time:  *Monday, 1530 UTC/1630 Vienna (immediately after Session 3)
*Note:* Even if you're in Vienna, feel free to connect in Gather. Although
things are changing quickly, we anticipate that most of the group is going
to be remote.

*In-Person*
*Location: *TBD
*Date/Time: *Wednesday, 1930 Vienna time
*Note: *Right after the plenary, we'll find a good spot to eat.

I will send out a calendar invite for both of these; in the case of
in-person, it would be very helpful if you could accept the invite so that
we can get a headcount, at least a few days before the event. *Do not
accept if you will definitely not be there*.

See you there!
Martin and Zahed