Subject: [Tsv-art] Invitation: TSVART Dinner @ Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:30am - 1:30pm (PDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 18:00:45 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: TSVART Dinner
When: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:30am – 1:30pm Pacific Time - Los Angeles
Where: TBD

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/wcb-aoux-pff?hs=224

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=MmlucTFoamJnNXZpbDJsY3RpaGZuZHZnNG4gdHN2LWFydEBpZXRmLm9yZw&tok=MjMjbWFydGluLmguZHVrZUBnbWFpbC5jb20yZjAwY2QyMmE2YjRjMjJkZWQzMzQzNmYxOGY2YTRjNDBmOGE3ZGZh&ctz=America%2FLos_Angeles&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked]  
because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification  
settings for your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding