Subject: [Tsvwg] new I-D for SACK-based loss recovery

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:33:17 -0500

Folks-

Ethan Blanton and I put together a draft outlining a conservative
SACK-based loss recovery algorithm.  The pointer is appended.  This
algorithm (hopefully) is implicitly allowed by RFC 2581.  We'd love
it if people would take a look at this draft and let us know if you
have comments.

Thanks,
allman

------- Forwarded Message

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: A Conservative SACK-based Loss Recovery Algorithm for 
                          TCP
	Author(s)	: M. Allman, E. Blanton
	Filename	: draft-allman-tcp-sack-00.txt
	Pages		: 6
	Date		: 02-Nov-00
	
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-allman-tcp-sack-00.txt

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg