Subject: [Tsvwg] New draft on UDP Lite

From: Mikael Degermark <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 02:27:18 +0100

Folks, 

A new version of the UDP Lite draft was just submitted.
Until it appears in the directories, you may fetch it at

   ftp://ftp.cs.arizona.edu/people/micke/draft-larzon-udplite-04.txt

Title

   The UDP Lite Protocol

Abstract

   This document describes the UDP Lite Protocol, which is similar to
   classic UDP [RFC-768], but aimed at applications which can handle a
   partially damaged payload in lossy network environments. If this
   feature is not used, it is semantically identical to classic UDP.

Cheers, 

	Mikael Degermark

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg