Subject: [Tsvwg] Misc. draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-03.txt

From: Jon Grimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:58:33 -0600

Hello,
	
I have a couple questions/comments on this draft:

1) What's the expected interaction between the SCTP_SET_STREAM_TIMEOUTS 
option and the sendmsg w/sndrcvinfo.sinfo_timetolive?

	Does SCTP_SET_STREAM_TIMEOUTS override sendmsg w/sndrcvinfo? or vice versa?

	For SCTP_SET_STREAM_TIMEOUTS a value of 0 is defined as "no timeout". 
This is undefined value with regards to sinfo_timetolive.

2) The SCTP_SET_EVENTS sockopt is not listed with the other sockopts. 
I'm assuming that this is a read/write option even though its name 
sounds like it is write-only.

3) SCTP_GET_PEER_ADDR_PARMS/SCTP_SET_PEER_ADDR_PARMS:  Why does this 
case warrant separate GET/SET opts where the rest of the read/write 
sockopts do not.  (e.g. SCTP_SET_PRIMARY_ADDR).  This does not seem 
consistent with the rest of the option naming.

4) minor typo 7.1.11  missing ';' at end of struct definition.

Thanks,
Jon Grimm

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg