Subject: [Tsvwg] AddIP Clarification..

From: "Balani, Sandeep" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:55:34 -0800

Hi All, 
  I need a clarification on AddIp draft . 

In section 4.3 D3a, the statment says " If an endpoint receives an Error
Cause TLV indicating that the IP address Add or IP address Deletion
parameters was not understood, the endpoint MUST consider the operation
failed and [ MUST NOT attempt to send any subsequent Add or Delete requests
to the peer]. "

I would like to clarify the statment in the brakets [ ]. Does above statment
means that

a) Don't try resending the same request for Add/Del IP to peer.  OR 
b) Don't send any Add/Del Ip request to peer for the life time of the
association. ( In effect Disable the feature of Add/Del IP on that assoc). 

Thanks
Sandeep 

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg