Subject: [Tsvwg] sctp process!!!!

From: "Vijay Kumar Choudhary" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:16:43 +0530 (India Standard Time)

Hi All,

This is general ques............Just i want to know.....Can the
single process of SCTP handle all the things (i mean sending data and
receiving data)......or Do we need to have two separate process one for
sending data and another for receiving data.

How many processes are there in the kernel implementaion of TCP??

Regards,
Vijay

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:30:01 -0500

Vijay,

> sending data and another for receiving data.

One is enough.

> How many processes are there in the kernel implementaion of TCP??

One.

--brian

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock    ¦ The reasonable man adapts himself to the ¦
[email-masked]    ¦ world; the unreasonable one persists in  ¦
http://www.openss7.org/ ¦ trying  to adapt the  world  to himself. ¦
                        ¦ Therefore  all  progress  depends on the ¦
                        ¦ unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw ¦