Subject: [Tsvwg] Some SCTP code of interest

From: Randall Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 11:26:11 -0500

Hi all:

Ok I finally found a few cycles to get the apache2/mozilla hacks
I put together where they could be downloaded.

If you go to

http://www.sctp.org

and have a FreeBSD4.6 system with our kame-sctp version enabled
(you can get it from http://www.kame.net)

You can download these two packages

apache2.tar.gz
and/or
mozilla.tar.gz

and then compile and build them... they are pre-configured for
FreeBSD 4.6 (and patched too).

Once you do this you will have a httpd server and a mozilla browser that
will ONLY do SCTP :-)

I do have an IP address I can give folks (ask me offline in a email)
that has a apache2 SCTP server running on it with a clone of the 
sctp.org web page... in case you want to check out http over SCTP on the 
Big I :->

Best regards

R
-- 
Randall R. Stewart
[email-masked] 815-342-5222 (cell phone)

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg