Subject: [Tsvwg] new rev of SACK-based recovery draft

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:40:37 -0400

Folks-

Ethan, Kevin, Lili and I have submitted a new version of the
SACK-based loss recovery draft.  It will appear as
draft-allman-tcp-sack-13.txt in the usual places soon.  Or, you can
slurp it from:

http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/papers/draft-allman-tcp-sack-13.txt

now.

We believe this version of the I-D cleans up all the oustanding
issues that have been brought up on and off the list.  We would
appreciate it if folks could take a look at the draft and let us
know if we have forgot something that you mentioned or if we have
introduced new problems into the I-D.  List discussion or private
email is fine.

Thanks!

allman

--
Mark Allman -- BBN/NASA GRC -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg