Subject: [Tsvwg] draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-eifel-alg-07.txt

From: Reiner Ludwig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 13:41:41 +0100

Hi,

I have just submitted a new revision of the Eifel Detection algorithm for 
TCP. It should be online shortly. This revision includes the changes agreed 
upon during our last WG meeting.

These are the changes compared the previous version:
- Added robustness in the face of "Loss of all ACKs" with non-DSACK-enabled
   TCP receivers
   * added another condition to step (5) of the algorithm
   * added a small paragraph to the end of section 3.2
   * rewrote section 3.3
- Added a section 4 on IPR considerations

Assuming that this draft now has the WG consensus, I would like to ask the 
WG chairs to start the process to get this document published as an 
experimental RFC.

///Reiner

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg