Subject: [Tsvwg] new rev of early retransmit i-d

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:44:08 -0400

Folks-

We have just sent off a new rev of the Early Retransmit i-d to the
archives.  It should show up shortly.  You can slurp it from:

http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/papers/draft-allman-tcp-early-rexmt-01.txt

now.

The changes in this version...

  * general cleanup

  * incorporated SCTP into the draft

    We believe the technique applies to both protocols and including
    SCTP seemed relatively straightforward.  We'd love to hear
    comments on whether this melding of TCP and SCTP works or not.

  * did some cleanup and streamlining of the appendix (future
    research)

I believe this draft now represents the consensus of this group
given our last go around where most folks picked "option B" - which
is what was (and is) codified in the draft.  We'd be interested in
contrarian viewpoints, though (scoped to this i-d, preferably!).

Thanks,
allman

--
Mark Allman -- BBN/NASA GRC -- http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~mallman/

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg