Subject: [Tsvwg] Priority Promotion Scheme

From: "MORITA, Naotaka" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 14:37:18 +0900

I am Naotaka Morita working for NTT Laboratories.

I would like to draw your attention to the following new ID.
The purpose of this draft is to identify the Priority Promotion Scheme
and to define a new Measurable Forwarding Per-Hop Behavior.

Althouhg this is targeted to tsvwg,
I would like to discuss this regarding the interaction between SIP proxies and
edge routers to provide QoS guaranteed service.

Naotaka Morita
============

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

         Title           : Framework of Priority Promotion Scheme
         Author(s)       : N. Morita, G. Karlsson
         Filename        : draft-morita-tsvwg-pps-00.txt
         Pages           : 20
         Date            : 2003-6-25

This document describes a framework of a new scheme for traffic
control to achieve end-to-end QoS for interactive multimedia
services.  The scheme is based on end-to-end measurement of network
resources by end systems.  The network is assumed to fully support
the priority control scheme specified in the Diffserv architecture
for QoS and SIP [1]  for session control.  Since the scheme relies on
the behavior of the end systems, this document also touches on
mechanisms for monitoring end-system behavior.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morita-tsvwg-pps-00.txt

----------------------------------
Naotaka MORITA, Senior Research Engineer, Supervisor
Network Service Systems Laboratories
Information Sharing Laboratory Group
NTT
3-9-11, Midori-Cho, Musashino-Shi, Tokyo 180-8585 JAPAN
Tel. +81-422-59-7464, ISDN-Fax +81-422-60-4012
E-mail: [email-masked]
MSN messenger: [email-masked]
NTT home page: http://www.ntt.co.jp/about/e/index.html 

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg