Subject: [Tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-highspeed-00

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:58:47 -0400

The chairs would like to announce a two-week working group last call for
comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-highspeed-00 commencing today (Monday 8/11/03).
While he author has already produced a small editorial fix to the draft
(softening the text about the suitability of these experimental mechanisms
for deployment) in a new version, we'd like to last call the existing text
with the understanding that a modified version with the text in question
(along with any other needed fixes) will be submitted before the document
moves on to IESG review.

Please direct any last call comments associated with the draft to this
mailing list.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 14:34:55 -0700

Since the two-week working group last call for this ended yesterday,
and I haven't seen any comments on the mailing list, I will submit
the revised draft of draft-ietf-tsvwg-highspeed-00 with the changes
that were already agreed-upon (appended below), and
draft-ietf-tsvwg-highspeed and draft-ietf-tsvwg-slowstart
should then be ready to be forwarded to the IESG for IESG Last Call.

Thanks,
- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The web page at 
"http://www.icir.org/floyd/hstcp/draft-ietf-tsvwg-highspeed-00.errata"
contains the changes that have already been agreed upon, that I am
going to submit now:

 Changes to make to draft-ietf-tsvwg-highspeed-00.txt:
 
 Change:
 
 "The proposals in this document are experimental.  We believe they
 are safe for deployment in the current Internet, "
 
 To:
 
 "The proposals in this document are experimental.  While they may be
 deployed in the current Internet, "