Subject: [Tsvwg] End-to-end Notification I-D available for comments

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 21:49:12 -0600

At the IETF 56 TRIGTRAN BoF, we got positive feedback on doing an
end-to-end notification for link-up, using end-to-end implicit
notifications. We've finally written this up - the draft was announced
at
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/Current/msg26924.html,
and is available at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dawkins-trigtran-linkup-01.txt.

This documents a protocol change proposed in the PILC LINK document
(draft-ietf-pilc-link-design-13.txt), since the PILC WG is not
chartered to proposal protocol changes.

Since this notification has no resemblance to the notifications under
discussion in TRIGTRAN, ALIAS, or DNA, we'd like to discuss it on
TSVWG, as agreed with Jon and Allison a long time ago.

Please fire away!

Spencer, for Spencer and Carl

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg