Subject: [Tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-newreno-01

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:40:13 -0500

The chairs would like to announce a two-week Working Group Last Call for
draft-ietf-tsvwg-newreno-01, commencing on October 20th and concluding on
November 3rd. Please send any final comments relating to this document to
the TSVWG mailing list.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:40:19 -0500

Jon-

> The chairs would like to announce a two-week Working Group Last
> Call for draft-ietf-tsvwg-newreno-01, commencing on October 20th
> and concluding on November 3rd. Please send any final comments
> relating to this document to the TSVWG mailing list.

I have read through the draft and think it should go forward.

(fwiw)

allman

--
Mark Allman -- ICSI/ICIR -- http://www.icir.org/mallman/