Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-00.txt

From: [email-masked] (by way of Kwok Ho Chan <[email-masked]>)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:10:21 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Congestion Notification Process for Real-Time Traffic
	Author(s)	: J. Babiarz
	Filename	: draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-2-6
	
This memo specifies the incorporation of Explicit Congestion
    Notifications (ECN) for real-time flows that use UDP such as voice,
    video conferencing and multimedia streaming. Defined is the marking
    of the two ECN bits in the IP header and the requirements put on
    routers that are configured to provide the ECN marking capability for
    real-time UDP flows. Also, an example is provided showing how ECN for
    real-time UDP flows can be used for admission control of VoIP flows.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Content-type: message/external-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-00.txt

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-00.txt>

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg