Subject: [Tsvwg] agenda item for tsvwg in DC?

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:44:11 -0700

This is a request to give a talk on our resurrected and
significantly-revised quickstart draft at tsvwg in DC.

(I will have to leave IETF this time on Thursday afternoon,
so I will see if someone else can give the presentation if
tsvwg is being held after that...)

The draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amit-quick-start-03.txt
Quick-Start for TCP and IP. 
Amit Jain, Sally Floyd, Mark Allman, and Pasi Sarolahti. 

We will also be asking if QuickStart can be added to tsvwg
as a work item.

Many thanks.
- Sally

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:37:58 -0700

Hi, Sally,

This slot request is fine: there's been significant past
discussion and interest on this draft.

I assume this would be a proposal for an Experimental work
item?  

Folks, please review.

Allison

---

From: Bruce Davie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 09:10:38 -0400

I would also like to request a slot to discuss the new version of 
"Aggregation of RSVP Reservations over MPLS TE/DS-TE Tunnels" 
(draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt). We've revised the draft in response to 
feedback received during and after the last IETF.

 The significant changes from the previous (-00) version of this draft
   are:
      - added discussion of the relationship to RFC 2746 [RSVP-TUN]
      - added discussion of mapping policy at aggregator
      - added discussion of "RSVP proxy" behavior in conjunction with
        the aggregation scheme described here
      - added discussion on TTL processing on Deaggregator

Bruce

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:31:24 -0700

Bruce,

Thanks for the email describing the updates of rsvp-dste.  With 
this new material, in response to the previous discussion, a tsvwg
slot makes a lot of sense.