Subject: [Tsvwg] agenda for tsvwg at 62nd ietf

From: "Peterson, Jon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 11:37:32 -0500

In the great tradition of "real-time" TSVWG agendas, this is what Allison and I would like to try to do tomorrow. If you can see any reason why we should do something else instead, please feel free to bash now or at the start of the session.

Jon Peterson
NeuStar, Inc.

----

Transport Area WG (tsvwg)

Monday, March 7 at 1530-1730
=============================

CHAIRS:	Allison Mankin <[email-masked]> 
	      Jon Peterson   <[email-masked]>

1530 Charter Discussion (chairs)

1540 Quickstart Update (Sally Floyd) (5 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-amit-quick-start-04.txt

1545 RSVP over MPLS-TE/DS-TE (Bruce Davie) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-dste-01.txt

1555 RSVP IPSec (Bruce Davie) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec-00.txt

1605 SCTP Chunk Authentication and Threats (Michael Tuexen) (20 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tuexen-sctp-auth-chunk-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpthreat-02.txt

1625 SCTP Implementer's Guide (Randall Stewart) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpimpguide-13.txt

1635 TCP MIB (Matt Mathis) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-tcp-mib-extension-06.txt

1645 Real-time Congestion Notification (Jozef Babiarz) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-babiarz-tsvwg-rtecn-03.txt

1655 Diffserv Service Class (Kwok Ho Chan) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-classes-00.txt

1705 Diffserv Service Class Aggregation (Kwok Ho Chan) (10 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chan-tsvwg-diffserv-class-aggr-01.txt

1715 MLPP Update (Fred Baker/James Polk) (15 mins)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-mlpp-that-works-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-mlef-concerns-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-bw-reduction-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-tsvwg-vpn-signaled-preemption-02.txt

1730 Close meeting

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 08:28:54 -0600

> In the great tradition of "real-time" TSVWG agendas, this is what Allison and I would like to try to do tomorrow. If you can see any reason why we should do something else instead, please feel free…

<list of 14 IDs cut>

Is this speed-reading program part of your secret plan to groom people 
with AD capabilities? :-)

Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories
_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg