Subject: [Tsvwg] Question on Chunk and Parameter types processing.

From: "Laxman Bana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:52:51 -0500

Hi Everyone,
   I have couple of questions regarding to the processing of
chunks/parameters.

RFC 2960 Section 3.2:

1.) This section describes how to handle invalid chunks based on the
higher-order two bits, but it doesn't describe
how to handle if multiple SCTP chunks in a packet contains all different
kinds of action bits?

2.) Is it mean the first two bits in a first chunk are meaningful?
    Or All SCTP chunks in one packet should have the same action bits?

>From section 3.2.1, I have the same doubts for parameters types within a
SCTP chunk.

Please could someone send me a link if the above questions are answered in
the discussion group. I sincerely thank you in advance.

Thanks.
-Laxman

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg