Subject: [Tsvwg] several items for the tsvwg agenda

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 15:42:53 -0800

I have three items that I would like to put on the tsvwg agenda for next
week:

* Quick-Start, draft-ietf-tsvwg-quickstart-01.txt:  
  From our email on 10/13, we have revised this draft, and would 
  like to discuss it briefly.  Our hope is that it is (finally) ready 
  for WG Last Call.

* Adding ECN Capability to TCP's SYN/ACK Packets,
  draft-kuzmanovic-ecn-syn-00.txt:
  From our email on 10/03, we would like to present this briefly, and to
  ask that it be added as a tsvwg item.

* Specifying Alternate Semantics for the ECN Field,
  draft-floyd-ecn-alternates-02.txt:
  From our email on 8/18, we have modified this in response to feedback
  at the last IETF, and think it is now ready for WG Last Call.
  We are waiting for the OK to submit this as draft-ietf-tsvwg-*
  as an official WG item.  It just needs two minutes, I think.

- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg