Subject: [Tsvwg] WGLC for draft-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-00.txt starts NOW

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 21:55:25 -0600

TSVWG

WGLC has started for the following document: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-00.txt, starting 
tonight, November 8th, 2005.

WGLC ends when the latter of the following occurs:

- EOB (US EST) on November 23rd, and
- reviews from EACH of the following: Fred, Subha and Kwok (cc-d in this 
message)

The chairs do not want the reviews to be late (please).

Allison
Jon
James
	IETF TSVWG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur \(flefauch\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:03:55 +0100

Someone just pointed out to me that there is a typo in the URL below. It
should read: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-dste-00.txt
Happy Last Call review.

Cheers

Francois