Subject: [Tsvwg] Two presentations for tsvwg: Re-ECN and Pre-Congestion Notification

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 23:56:33 +0000

TSVWG,

Here's links to two presentations to be presented this afternoon in 
Vancouver at TSVWG (ppt & pdf):

Re-ECN: Adding Accountability for Causing Congestion to TCP/IP
Bob Briscoe
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html#0511re-tcp>

A Framework for Admission Control over DiffServ using Pre-Congestion 
Notification
Phil Eardley
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html#0511ietf_gqs>

Links to the I-Ds are via these links too.

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not 
necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of BT plc.
____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                           Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/130 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.   +44 1473 645196 

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg