Subject: [Tsvwg] draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-classes-01 starting WGLC

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:25:08 -0500

TSVWG

The chairs have started a WGLC on the following ID:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-service-classes-01.txt 

This document is being put forth as an Informational document.

Because of the nature of this document, it has the potential to affect 
other efforts outside this WG's influence and/or review, therefore comments 
will be solicited from other WGs on this document. Each WG will be 
contacted by me. So -  if you see one or more of those requests for comment 
and are otherwise confused, you'll know why.

This WGLC will end on November 18th.

Allison
Jon
James
	IETF TSVWG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg