Subject: [Tsvwg] Review of Quick-Start: draft-briscoe-tsvwg-quickstart-rvw-00

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 00:36:20 +0000

TSVWG,

The review I did of Quick-Start finally appeared yesterday:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-quickstart-rvw-00.txt

Other formats (html, unpaginated txt) are also available via:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/pubs.html#qsrvw>

[For the benefit of the Quick-Start authors, the text is identical to the 
draft I sent you off-line just before the IETF, except I have updated the 
abstract and conclusions to better summarise the content.]

Cheers

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe, <[email-masked]>      Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/130 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.   +44 1473 645196 

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg