Subject: [Tsvwg] (no subject)

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:48:37 -0800

I submitted a revised version of the draft on "Adding Explicit
Congestion Notification (ECN) Capability to TCP's SYN/ACK Packets"
to the internet-drafts editor a week or two ago.  It hasn't appeared
yet, but it is also available from:
  http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecnsyn-00.txt
  http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecnsyn-00.ps

The only changes were to change the name to draft-ietf-tsvwg-*.

We would appreciate any feedback on this document.  It is fairly
simple and straightforward, I believe, and I would hope that it
could go to Working Group Last Call fairly soon, without waiting
the four months between IETFs for the next step.

Many thanks.
- Sally
http://www.icir.org/floyd/

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg