Subject: [Tsvwg] IETF 64 meeting presentations

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:01:01 +0000

I've uploaded most of the presentations from Vancouver. I think we're
missing the presentations on SCTP - please let me know the url to
grab these from - and the charter status presentation.  My dear
co-chair, James, I need you to upload this :)

We have started taking the actions from the meeting, and will be
clicking along on them.

Find the TSVWG pre-proceedings at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:13:24 -0800

--On November 13, 2005 11:01:01 PM +0000 Allison Mankin <[email-masked]> 
wrote:
> My dear
> co-chair, James,

Looks like you've come a ways from "The Experiment".

:)

--aaron