Subject: [Tsvwg] WGLC for draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-alternates-00.txt starts NOW

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:48:01 -0600

Dear TSVWG

This is to let the TSVWG know the chairs are starting a WGLC on the 
following ID, starting today, February 28th, 2006, and lasting until 
Wendesday, March 15th, 2006.

	draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn-alternates-00.txt

The end date is subject to change based on feedback from the group, as 
judged by the chairs.

All comments should be to the TSVWG list, including anyone else the poster 
deems should receive the message.

Please make comments to this ID before the 15th, and preferably well before 
the 15th.

Thank you!

Allison
James
Jon
	IETF TSVWG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg