Subject: [Tsvwg] WG status of draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec?

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:05:59 -0600

TSVWG

During the Vancouver meeting, Francois gave a talk about 3 different IDs of 
his, one of them being draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec-02.  The WG agreed 
during this preso that if the security directorate did a careful review, 
and approved the ID as not being out of place with regards to security 
matters, this was enough to grant Francois permission to submit his next 
version as a TSVWG item.

That security review occurred at the Vancouver meeting, after the TSVWG 
meeting.  Steve Kent was generally pleased with the document and made a few 
minor recommendations to Francois.  I feel Francois' hurdle of a security 
review was reached during that meeting.

Does the WG agree that this ID is worthy to become a WG item?

Given that -00 ID submission is 10 days away (and shame on me for waiting 
that long to give you notice of this), your speedy reply to this request 
would be appreciated.

Allison
Jon
James
	IETF TSVWG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: "Francois Le Faucheur \(flefauch\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:16:03 +0100

James and all,

My input:
	- we've been working on the updated version of the document and it should be ready soon. The main changes are to reflect the security experts review comments (which will lead to a lot of simplifications since we will remove the ties between IPsec and RSVP reservations).
	- my personnal take is that it would be ready to be issued as a WG document.

I will be on Holidays without connectivity next week, but back on 27. I will follow the WG conclusion reached by then about which format to submit.

Thanks

Francois

>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: James Polk (jmpolk) 
>> Sent: samedi 18 février 2006 02:06
>> To: TSVWG
>> Cc: Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch)
>> Subject: WG status of draft-lefaucheur-rsvp-ipsec?
>> 
>> TSVWG
>>