Subject: [Tsvwg] Draft Announcement: Resource Unavailability (RU) Per Domain Behavior

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:43:31 +0100

Hi all, 

here is draft that might be of interest for you.

Title

   Resource Unavailability (RU) Per Domain Behavior

Abstract

   This draft specifies a Per Domain Behavior that provides the ability 
   to Diffserv nodes located at the border or outside Diffserv domain(s)
   to detect when the resources provided by the Diffserv domain(s) are 
   not available. This PDB is used when the negotiated SLS is 
   associated to throughput (or bandwidth) and when the SLS agreed 
   throughput bound is not statically but loosely defined in order to 
   allow a more efficient utilization of the Diffserv domain(s) and a 
   more simple network management operation. This PDB can be applied in 
   association with either a single Diffserv domain or multiple 
   neighboring Diffserv domains. This specification is denoted as 
   Resource Unavailability (RU) PDB and it follows the guidelines given 
   in RFC 3086.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-karagiannis-ru-pdb-01.txt

You feedback would be valuable to us. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg