Subject: [Tsvwg] TSVWG Agenda Requests

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:58:31 -0600

TSVWG

This is a call for agenda requests for the upcoming TSVWG session.

We are meeting at 9am local time on Wednesday under the current IETF 
*draft* agenda (subject to change).

If you have already communicated to me that you would like a timeslot, 
*you*do*not*need*to*do*this*again*.

If, on the other hand, you have not asked me for a speaking slot, please 
ask soon.  We currently have much of the agenda assigned with existing work 
and two special presentations.

Please include the filename of the current ID you wish to present, who is 
going to present, that person's email address, and the amount of time 
you/they wish to present.

About presentations:

I understand most of us are employed, and that employers like their 
Corporate names and Logos in presentations.  Ok, fine.  But please do not 
make this overbearing on the slides, it'll look like marketing, and most of 
us don't like marketing  ;-)

And finally,

Everything that occurs during and around the the TSVWG session falls under 
the NOTE WELL as written in RFCs 3978 and 3979.  Please understand this 
when presenting, and talking, in and near the TSVWG session room.

Thank you, and see you in 2 weeks!

_______________________________________________
tsvwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tsvwg

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:52:42 +0000

James,

I've submitted two drafts. I'd like a slot (25mins) for both, preferably 
after the slot that Phil Eardley has asked for on pre-congestion notification:

Updated draft (27pp -> 65pp & new encoding scheme):
Re-ECN: Adding Accountability for Causing Congestion to TCP/IP
<www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn-tcp-01.txt>

Initial draft (41pp)
Emulating Border Flow Policing using Re-ECN on Bulk Data
<www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn-border-cheat-00.txt>

Note: these are in addition to the two draft-briscoe-tsvwg-* drafts Phil 
Eardley has already asked for slots on. We've been busy :)

One of these has just now been posted to internet-drafts, so I'm about to 
send an announcement to the list explaining what they are about.

Bob

At 01:58 09/03/2006, James M. Polk wrote:
>ask soon.  We currently have much of the agenda assigned with existing 
>work and two special presentations.
>
>make this overbearing on the slides, it'll look like marketing, and most 
>of us don't like marketing  ;-)
>
>And finally,
>

____________________________________________________________________________
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not 
necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of BT plc.
____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                           Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196