Subject: [Tsvwg] Hum confirm on draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-padding-00

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:30:58 -0500

TSVWG

This message is to confirm a hum taken in the Dallas meeting for

	draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-padding-00

becoming a WG item.

The chairs viewed the hum results to be:

100% for
0% against

This note to the WG is asking whether anyone on the list feels that this 
hum result misrepresents WG consensus?

Given that this Hum is recorded in the draft meeting minutes sent out last 
week, and no one has questioned the results there to date, I am going to 
allow for comments stating the hum results within the meeting regarding 
this ID were not WG consensus to end on April 19th.

In the future, list confirmations will be sent out within a week of the 
meeting.
cheers,

James
Lars
Magnus
	IETF TSVWG co-chairs