Subject: [Tsvwg] Fwd: IETF Meeting Survey

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:50:01 -0500

TSVWG

Please take the time (5-8 minutes) to fill out this survey.... these shape 
future meetings (food, snacks, layout, room set-ups, etc)

Thank you

>Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:24:42 -0400
>From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
>Subject: IETF Meeting Survey
>
>All;
>It has been suggested that if I really wanted to get feedback on the 
>Meeting Survey (and I do)  I should have it forwarded by the WG Chairs to 
>the working groups - so this is a request that you ask members of the 
>working groups to complete a short survey that focuses primarily, but not 
>exclusively, on their meeting experience in Dallas.
>I truly want the info to make the changes members of the community want, 
>if possible and greatly appreciate your assistance in this regard.
>
>Those interested in taking the survey can find it at:
>http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=649182049947
>
>Thanks
>Ray Pelletier
>IETF Admininstrative Director