Subject: [Tsvwg] Re: PCN slides for tsv

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:48:25 +0100

James,

Both my presentations for tsvwg this morning on
         draft-briscoe-re-ecn-tcp-02
         draft-briscoe-re-ecn-border-cheat-01
are in the same slide pack linked via:
<http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/present.html#0607re-tcp>

Specifically the slides are at:
<www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0607ietf/0607briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn.ppt> 
or
<www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/B.Briscoe/presents/0607ietf/0607briscoe-tsvwg-re-ecn.pdf>

Sorry they are last minute - just returning from a couple of weeks off.

Cheers

Bob

____________________________________________________________________________
Notice: This contribution is the personal view of the author and does not 
necessarily reflect the technical nor commercial direction of BT plc.
____________________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                           Networks Research Centre, BT Research
B54/77 Adastral Park,Martlesham Heath,Ipswich,IP5 3RE,UK.    +44 1473 645196