Subject: [Tsvwg] sctp TLV header

From: devayya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:43:10 +0530

Hi,

Section 3.3.10.8 of rfc 2960 talks about "Unrecognised parameter" . But 
this talks only about returning a error to the originator of the INIT ACK.
What about INIT? Suppose there is a unrecognised parmeter such as IP4 
address(which is optional parmater). rfc 2960 doesnt talk any thing 
about this!!
Please tell me what needs to be done for this INIT when the optional 
parmater is unrecognised.

Thanks and regards,
devayya

---

From: "Brian F. G. Bidulock" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 22:42:59 -0600

devayya,

See RFC 4460 section 2.27.

--brian

devayya wrote:                            (Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:43:10)

-- 
Brian F. G. Bidulock
[email-masked]
http://www.openss7.org/