Subject: [Tsvwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Generic Aggregate RSVP Reservations
	Author(s)	: F. Le Faucheur, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-03.txt
	Pages		: 26
	Date		: 2006-9-28
	
[RSVP-AGG] defines aggregate RSVP reservations allowing resources to 
be reserved in a Diffserv network for a given DSCP from a given 
source to a given destination. [RSVP-AGG] also defines how end-to-end 
RSVP reservations can be aggregated onto such aggregate reservations 
when transiting through a Diffserv cloud. There are situations where 
multiple such aggregate reservations are needed for the same source 
IP address, destination IP address and DSCP. However, this is not 
supported by the aggregate reservations defined in [RSVP-AGG]. In 
order to support this, the present document defines a more flexible 
type of aggregate RSVP reservations, referred to as generic aggregate 
reservation. Multiple such generic aggregate reservations can be 
established for a given DSCP from a given source IP address to a 
given destination IP address. The generic aggregate reservations may 
be used to aggregate end-to-end RSVP reservations. This document also 
defines the procedures for such aggregation. The generic aggregate 
reservations may also be used end-to-end directly by end-systems 
attached to a Diffserv network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-ipsec-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.